Price (ex GST)
April 4, 2024
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Emerging Leader Programme
- Have you transitioned from team member to managing a team?
- Are you an emerging leader moving towards leading a team?
- Does your career plan include transitioning into a leadership role?
- Are you a first-time manager who needs to learn the foundations of management?
- Do you want to refresh or fast-track your foundational management skills?
Each of the six modules introduce business and leadership topics, delivered fortnightly each module builds on the next developing essential communication and leadership skills.
We offer small interactive groups, with the opportunity to build networks sharing challenges and successes with other developing leaders.
Who should attend?
This foundational programme is aimed at those who are new to leadership or wish to move into a leadership role in the future.
What will you learn?
How to become an effective leader, leading a productive and engaging team.
- Introduction to leadership and culture
- Communication and influencing team dynamics
- Feedback and emotional intelligence
- Self-awareness and coaching
- Strengths and development opportunities
- Effectiveness and efficiency
Module 1: 4th April
Module 2: 18th April
Module 3: 2nd May
Module 4: 16th May
Module 5: 30th May
Module 6: 13th June
Your workshop facilitator will be: Jo Stuart
Could your team benefit from this workshop?
All our workshops can be tailored to best meet the needs of your staff and your business. Hold it at yours, or hold it at ours – what works for you, works for us. Discounted team pricing available on request.
Call one of the team at Everest – we’re here to help!
Log in if you already have an account with us.