“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
• Your name, contact details and IP address.
• Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
• Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
• From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
• From you indirectly (like when you interact with us on social media).
• From other people (like contractors and previous employers for recruitment purposes only, we will not contact a previous employer without your permission).
• From places where the information is publicly available.
WHY WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• To help you use our Website.
• To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
• To operate and maintain our Website.
• For our internal records, recruitment purposes and workshop registrations.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
• For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors and agents to help do these things, but we won’t share your Personal Information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to or you have given permission to us to do this.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
SEEING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You’re allowed to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here (firstname.lastname@example.org), or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.