Price (ex GST)
October 15, 2024
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Have you experienced that feeling of dread when you need to have a conversation you really don’t want to have, or a conversation that triggers a negative reaction?
What’s it about?
Have you ever experienced that feeling of dread when you need to have a conversation you really don’t want to have? This practical workshop focuses on building the skills necessary for engaging in difficult conversations.
This interactive workshop will explore:
- Difficult conversations – what makes them difficult and how to recognise and overcome barriers to effective communication.
- Impact on business – why not having these conversations can negatively impact staff performance and productivity, not to mention trust.
- Emotional Intelligence – how to manage your emotions and responses before you attempt to manage others.
- Active listening – become a truly active listener and why it’s important for communication success.
- Eight top tips – before, during and after courageous conversations.
- How to move forward after a difficult conversation, and ensure the lines of communication remain open.
- Establish a positive intent and a desired outcome.
- Use communication skills to influence and control.
- Gain skills to communicate positively with people and strengthen individual and team resilience.
- Turn difficult conversations into successful interactions that enhance communication and rapport.
- Find your way back from conflict through mutually successful outcomes.
Could your team benefit from this workshop?
All our workshops can be tailored to best meet the needs of your staff and your business. Hold it at yours, or hold it at ours – what works for you, works for us. Discounted team pricing available on request.
Call one of the team at Everest – we’re here to help!
Log in if you already have an account with us.