Price (ex GST)
April 4, 2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Building Collaborative Relationships
Positive connections can make a critical difference to work life, in terms of reward and engagement.
What’s it about?
Research shows that the more positive connections you make, the more you are able to adapt and respond effectively to challenging situations.
This workshop is designed to equip you with the tools to build positive and collaborative relationships, connect with others and strengthen natural resilience. Each tool is based on positive psychology and neurosciences, delivered in a fun, interactive and practical way so you can apply your learning right away.
This interactive workshop will explore:
- Tools you need to build positives relationships.
- How to connect with others and strengthen your natural resilience.
- Increase your levels of self-awareness.
- Teach you to make constructive and empowering choices for dealing with challenging workplace situations.
- Understand why we sometimes get it wrong, and how to get it right.
- Discover how social connections affect your brain and performance at work.
- Build positive relationships that benefit your team and organisation … and your life!
- Gain skills to communicates positively with people and strengthen individual and team resilience.
- Become a positive influencer and make a powerful impact on team culture and engagement.
Your facilitator will be Jo Stuart
Could your team benefit from this workshop?
All our workshops can be tailored to best meet the needs of your staff and your business. Hold it at yours, or hold it at ours – what works for you, works for us. Discounted team pricing available on request.
Management Capability Funding available now!
If you are a business with 50 or less employees you could be eligible for 50% discounted training.
Call one of the team at Everest – we’re here to help!
Bookings are closed for this event.